AIDS Drugs Assistance Program
Phone: (305) 643-7400
1. AIDS DRUG ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The purpose of the AIDS Drug Assistance Program is to ensure that persons with HIV/AIDS who are uninsured or who do not have adequate prescription coverage can have access to life-saving medications. Applicants to ADAP must meet Patient Care Core Eligibility requirements and ADAP Program Qualifications. Services are provided through the traditional ADAP Uninsured or the ADAP Premium Plus Programs.
2. HOW TO APPLY
1. Proof of Living in Florida.
2. Proof of Household Income < 400 % FPL (all adult dependents).
3. Prescriptions for at least one ARV medication in the ADAP Formulary
4. Lab results: CD4 results < 12 months old AND Viral Load results, < 6 months old, at enrollment.
5. Insurance documentation (card, summary of benefits; plan information; invoice; etc.)
If New to ADAP:
6. FDOH Patient Care Core Eligibility Application Form, and
7. Proof of HIV Infection
3. WHERE TO GET HELP
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- Borinquen Healthcare Center
- Care Resource
- Citrus Health Network
- Community Health of South Florida (CHI)
- Empower U
- Jessie Trice Community Health Center
- Miami Beach Community Health Center
- PHT/SFAN Jackson
- PHT/SFAN Florida City
- PHT/SFAN Hialeah
- PHT/North Dade Health Center
- PHT/P.E.T. Center
- University of Miami
4. ADAP PREMIUM PLUS / INSURANCE ASSISTANCE
ACA-MARKETPLACE ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR 2020
To receive assistance with ACA-MP insurance from ADAP during 2020 (insurance premiums and ADAP medication copayments) and Ryan White Part A Program Wraparound Assistance (doctors, labs, and non-HIV medication copayments), ADAP-Miami clients must:
- Have an open/active enrollment in ADAP;
- Meet with a Ryan White Part-A Medical Case Manager to complete the 2020 assessment through American Exchange;
- Enroll in a FLADAP-approved insurance plan for Miami-Dade for 2020
5. ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
- Addresses & Hours
|ADAP Program & Pharmacy @ Flagler Street|
|2515 W Flagler Street|
|Monday – Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursdays||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Every day||8:00am - 8:30am|
|Every day||4:30pm - 5:00pm|
|Thursdays||4:00pm - 6:00pm|
|ADAP Program @ West Perrine|
|18255 Homestead Avenue|
|Monday - Friday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|PLEASE SEE SCHEDULE OF CLOSURES|
|Closed on State observed Holidays|
|Closed monthly at 12:00 noon, for inventory.|
|CLICK HERE for specific SCHEDULE OF CLOSURES|
SIX-MONTH Web Re-Enrollment
- Requires web account. Please visit ADAP Program office for assistance.
- If you already have a web account, please visit the Provide website.
PHARMACY MEDICATION LABEL INFORMATION
- PRESCRIPTION INFORMATION:
Date of last pickup?
Next pickup date=Last pick up date+25 days.
Number of Refills left?
0 refills?=No Meds=Need new RX
- ADAP Program INFORMATION:
Enrollment Expiration (EE) Date: end of six-month period.
MUST re-enroll before due date.
- PHARMACY INFORMATION:
Dates & Times of Closures?
Address & Phone number
- DOH HIV/AIDS Section
- Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership
- The AIDS Institute
- Florida Consortium for HIV/AIDS Research (FCHAR)
- Research Inventory (FCHAR)
- Switchboard of Miami / ADAP-Miami
- Test Miami
OTHER ACCESS TO MEDICATIONS
- Common Patient Assistance Program Application Tool(You are leaving the FDOH-Miami-Dade website)
- Patient Assistance Programs from the Fair Pricing Coalition website (You are leaving the FDOH-Miami-Dade website)
- FLORIDA INFORMATION
- Florida HIV/AIDS Hotline Services