AIDS Drugs Assistance Program
Phone: (305) 643-7400
1. AIDS DRUG ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The purpose of the AIDS Drug Assistance Program is to ensure that persons with HIV/AIDS who are uninsured or who do not have adequate prescription coverage can have access to life-saving medications. Applicants to ADAP must meet Patient Care Core Eligibility requirements and ADAP Program Qualifications. Services are provided through the traditional ADAP Uninsured or the ADAP Premium Plus Programs.
2. HOW TO APPLY
1. Proof of Living in Florida.
2. Proof of Household Income < 400 % FPL (all adult dependents).
3. Prescriptions for at least one ARV medication in the ADAP Formulary
4. Lab results: CD4 results < 12 months old AND Viral Load results, < 6 months old, at enrollment.
5. Insurance documentation (card, summary of benefits; plan information; invoice; etc.)
If New to ADAP:
6. FDOH Patient Care Core Eligibility Application Form, and
7. Proof of HIV Infection
3. WHERE TO GET HELP
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
- Borinquen Health Care Center
- CAN Community Health
- Care 4 U Community Health Center
- Care Resource
- Citrus Health Network
- Community Health of South Florida (CHI)
- Empower U Community Health Center
- Jessie Trice Community Health System
- Latinos Salud
(305) 397- 8967
- Miami Beach Community Health Center
- Public Health Trust/North Dade Health Center
- Public Health Trust/Prevention, Education & Treatment (P.E.T.) Center
- Public Health Trust/South Florida AIDS Network (SFAN)
- University of Miami Comprehensive AIDS Program
4. ADAP PREMIUM PLUS / INSURANCE ASSISTANCE
ACA-MARKETPLACE ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR 2021
To receive assistance with ACA-MP insurance from ADAP during 2021 (insurance premiums and ADAP medication copayments) and Ryan White Part A Program Wraparound Assistance (doctors, labs, and non-HIV medication copayments), ADAP-Miami clients must:
- Have an open/active enrollment in ADAP;
- Meet with a Ryan White Part-A Medical Case Manager to complete the 2021 assessment through American Exchange;
- Enroll in a FLADAP-approved insurance plan for Miami-Dade for 2021
5. ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
2515 W Flagler Street. Suite 102A. Miami, FL 33135
SIX-MONTH Web Re-Enrollment
- Requires web account. Please visit ADAP Program office for assistance.
- If you already have a web account, please visit the Provide website.
PHARMACY MEDICATION LABEL INFORMATION
- PRESCRIPTION INFORMATION:
Date of last pickup?
Next pickup date=Last pick up date+25 days.
Number of Refills left?
0 refills?=No Meds=Need new RX
- ADAP Program INFORMATION:
Enrollment Expiration (EE) Date: end of six-month period.
MUST re-enroll before due date.
- PHARMACY INFORMATION:
Dates & Times of Closures?
Address & Phone number
- DOH HIV/AIDS Section
- Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership
- The AIDS Institute
- Florida Consortium for HIV/AIDS Research (FCHAR)
- Research Inventory (FCHAR)
- Switchboard of Miami / ADAP-Miami
- Test Miami
OTHER ACCESS TO MEDICATIONS
- Common Patient Assistance Program Application Tool(You are leaving the FDOH-Miami-Dade website)
- Patient Assistance Programs from the Fair Pricing Coalition website (You are leaving the FDOH-Miami-Dade website)
- FLORIDA INFORMATION
- Florida HIV/AIDS Hotline Services