Volunteer Services Opportunities
Public Health Ambassador - Drive-Thru and Walk-Up operations at the ADAP Program & CHD Pharmacy
- Duties: The volunteers will assist the ADAP staff greeting clients, briefly explaining new process (drive thru/walk-up vs. inside pickups), providing client’s information to staff, giving meds to clients; obtaining signatures; distributing COVID19 flyer, and other activities, as necessary.
- Shifts are: Monday through Friday from 8:00Am – 5:00 PM, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM, or 1:00 PM -5:00 PM.
Volunteers needed to assist with COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Outbound Call Center Representative
The Florida Health Department in Miami Dade County is seeking help from volunteers to support community vaccination activities. Volunteers will serve a vital role in controlling the spread of the virus during the pandemic. Training will be provided to ensure the representative has the tools and skills they need to assist with the public health response.
Monday through Friday in an office setting, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Making phone calls to targeted population to inform them about COVID-19 vaccine
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
- Provide information on community resources related to COVID-19
- Refer clients to additional resources
Qualifications / Skills:
- Verbal communication, preferred bilingual English/Spanish or English/Creole
- Phone skills
- Data entry skills
- People skills
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
Please let us know if this is something that would interest you, and what days/shifts you are available. Shifts are Monday through Friday from 8:00AM – 5:00 PM, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM, or 12:00 PM -5:00 PM.
If you are interested in participating as a volunteer, please send an email and provide your availability along with your phone number and we will contact you.