AIDS Drugs Assistance Program
Contact the Program Directly:
Phone: (305) 643-7400
1. AIDS DRUG ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The purpose of the AIDS Drug Assistance Program is to ensure that persons with HIV/AIDS who are uninsured or who do not have adequate prescription coverage can have access to life-saving medications. Applicants to ADAP must meet Patient Care Core Eligibility requirements and ADAP Program Qualifications. Services are provided through the traditional ADAP Uninsured or the ADAP Premium Plus Programs.
2. HOW TO APPLY
* ___ FDOH Patient Care Core Eligibility Application Form (new applicants)
* ___ HIV+ test result (first time/new only)
* ___ FDOH CONSENT Forms(for every enrollment)
1. ___ Proof of Living in Florida
2. ___ Proof of Household Income from all adult dependents (last two months)
3. ___ Prescription for medications in the ADAP Formulary
4. ___ Labs: CD4 <12 mo. & VL <6 mo. (tracking only)
5. ___ Insurance: all documents & card.
3. WHERE TO GET HELP
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
- Borinquen Health Care Center
- CAN Community Health
- Care 4 U Community Health Center
- Care Resource
- Citrus Health Network
- Community Health of South Florida (CHI)
- Empower U Community Health Center
- Jessie Trice Community Health System
- Latinos Salud
(305) 397- 8967
- Miami Beach Community Health Center
- Public Health Trust/North Dade Health Center
- Public Health Trust/Prevention, Education & Treatment (P.E.T.) Center
- Public Health Trust/South Florida AIDS Network (SFAN)
- University of Miami Comprehensive AIDS Program
4. ADAP PREMIUM PLUS / INSURANCE ASSISTANCE
ACA-MARKETPLACE ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR 2024
To receive assistance with ACA-MP insurance from ADAP during 2024 (insurance premiums and ADAP medication copayments) and Ryan White Part A Program Wraparound Assistance (doctors, labs, and copayments), within ACA-MP deadlines and requirements, ADAP-Miami clients must:
- Have an open/active enrollment in ADAP.
- Have an income between 50 % and 400 % FPL.
- Complete an assessment with a Ryan White Part-A Case Manager.
- Enroll in a FLADAP-approved insurance plan for Miami-Dade for 2024.
5. ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
IVR, Drive-Thru, Walk-In, Mail Order.
2515 W Flagler Street. Suite 102A. Miami, FL 33135
(please contact ADAP Program staff for assistance)
- Requires web account. Please visit ADAP Program office for assistance.
- If you already have a web account, please visit the Provide website.
PHARMACY MEDICATION LABEL INFORMATION
- PRESCRIPTION INFORMATION:
Date of last pickup?
Next pickup date=Last pick up date+25 days.
Number of Refills left?
0 refills?=No Meds=Need new RX
- ADAP Program INFORMATION:
Enrollment Expiration (EE) Date: end of six-month period.
MUST re-enroll before due date.
- PHARMACY INFORMATION:
Dates & Times of Closures?
Address & Phone number
- DOH HIV/AIDS Section
- Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership
- The AIDS Institute
- Florida Consortium for HIV/AIDS Research (FCHAR)
- Research Inventory (FCHAR)
- Test Miami