Skip Global navigation and goto content


If you have a complaint concerning any of our programs call 305-623-3500.

If your concern is a restaurant please visit the Department of Business and Professional Regulations.

If your concern is a food outlet like a supermarket or a community market, please contact the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services at 305-470-6900.