With the increase in measles cases across the US, the Florida Department of Health is urging Floridians and visitors who have not been immunized to get vaccinated.
No events at this time
- Is Your County, City or Town a Healthy Community Champion?
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- Pinellas County Uses Every Tactic Available to Push Back Hepatitis A
- National Radon Action Month
- Florida Surgeon General Commends Governor Desantis for Commitment to Public Health
- DOH in Miami-Dade County Issues a Swimming Advisory
- Florida Surgeon General Urges Vaccination as Best Defense Against Rapidly Spreading Flu Virus
- The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County Recognizes World AIDS Day 2019
- 6th Annual Holiday Homestead Florida City Health and Resource Fair
- Miami-Dade Issues Mosquito-Borne Illnesses Alert
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals