With the increase in measles cases across the US, the Florida Department of Health is urging Floridians and visitors who have not been immunized to get vaccinated.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Floridians and Visitors Urged to Get Vaccinated Against Measles
- FDOH Addresses Vermont Death with Possible Link to Martin County
- Taking Care of Your Health Includes Getting Tested for STDs
- Florida Department of Health Officials Stress Importance of Awareness and Prevention of Hepatitis A
- Miami-Dade Presents the 2019 Florida Worksite Wellness Awards
- Hepatitis A Miami-Dade County
- Health Officials Urge Residents to Avoid Contact with Wild and Stray Animals
- DOH-Miami-Dade Recognizes National Public Health Week
- SWAT Declares Florida Youth Are Not a Lab Rat
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals