Summer is coming to a close, fall is just ahead, and while we look forward to a vaccine for Covid-19, there’s no better time than now to take advantage of flu vaccine. It’s the best way to protect yourself and your loved ones. Unlike Covid-19, most of us have general knowledge about flu season and the flu—a respiratory disease that can lead to serious illness, hospitalization or death.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
The Florida Department of Health has a website dedicated to information regarding COVID-19 vaccines in Florida. Click on the link below for more information.COVID-19 Vaccines in Florida Information
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- Swimming Advisory Lifted for South Pointe Drive Beach in Miami Beach
- Getting 2 Zero HIV-AIDS Awareness Week 2021
- Swimming Advisory Issued for S. Pointe Drive in Miami Beach
- THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN MIAMI-DADE COUNTY RECOGNIZES NATIONAL BLACK HIV/AIDS AWARENESS DAY
- The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County Recognizes "Ending the HIV Epidemic (EHE)"
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals